Our amazing team strives to provide the best evidence-based dental care possible for all patients. Our main priorities are the patient’s safety, satisfaction, and oral health. We make sure to keep our active duty members fit for the mission and our hope is to allow members to smile brighter after visiting.
Services we provide:
- We provide comprehensive dental services to include exams, cleanings, and restorative work.
- IV Sedation Dentistry. To keep patients comfortable during wisdom teeth removal; also for highly anxious patients for other oral surgical procedures.
- We also provide limited care in the following specialties:
- Prosthodontics: crowns and bridges, restoring implant crowns, same-day all ceramic tooth colored crowns
- Oral surgery: tooth extractions, ridge preservation bone grafting, limited oral biopsies
- Periodontics: treatment of the gingiva and supporting structures
- Endodontics: root canals.
We use state of the art technology including 3D digital radiography, digital scanners and milling units to provide the best care to our patients. If complex care outside the scope of practice of our dentists is needed, patients will be referred to the appropriate civilian specialist for treatment.
The Dental Clinic serves active duty personnel on active duty status only. Beneficiaries will have to utilize their own TRICARE insurance to seek civilian dental care. Overseas clearances for dependents are approved and can be scheduled. It is highly encouraged that retirees and family members enroll in a dental insurance program. If you have any questions, please call us at 310-653-6844 and one of our team members will gladly assist you!