Optometry services provided by the 61st Medical Squadron include:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Spectacle and Gas Mask Insert Ordering
- Contact Lens Prescription Renewals
- Occupational Health Evaluations
Patients may receive an updated contact lens prescription, if their current lenses are fitted properly (assessed at the examination if they wear contact lenses to the appointment) and they provide their contact lens information during the exam.
For more information on PRK/LASIK surgery, active duty personnel responsibilities for vision readiness, or glasses and contact lenses, please call the clinic at 310-653-6529.
How to Schedule An Appointment
Appointments can be scheduled by calling 310-653-2873 or visiting MHS GENESIS Patient Portal. To ensure maximum benefit from your appointment, please bring the following items to all exams:
- ID card
- Current glasses and sunglasses
- Most recent contact lens
- Contact lens boxes or packages and prescription
- Previous outside exam records (if possible)